Forum Discussions (954)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maya and Sunyata - different or the same?

One of the most difficult theosophical concepts to explain is that of 'Maya'. Blavatsky only refers to it in passing, but it's an important…

Started by Katinka Hesselink in Philosophy

25 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by David

Google Wave

On Friday, Google announced a product, to be released later this year, Google Wave. As envisioned and demonstrated, Wave potentially repres…

Started by Joe Fulton in Current Events

0 May 31, 2009

Animals have a moral sense

At last scientists are acknowledging that animals too are not led purely by survival, but by morals too. This is important, because it help…

Started by Katinka Hesselink in Science

5 May 31, 2009
Reply by Joe Fulton

Climate change and global warming - some more worrying statistics

Just sharing the latest. First off: Global Warming is Already Killing Thousands, Says Global Humanitarian Forum. And if that's not worrying…

Started by Katinka Hesselink in Current Events

0 May 29, 2009

spiritual geometric realism

I had asked if anyone could find info on Rowena Kattee Pryder (RKP,) whom I forgot her name. I changed this post when I found the web site…

Started by David in Arts - Music, Film & Visual

2 May 28, 2009
Reply by David

Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

HPB and Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI". Dear friends My views are: In the following I am only s…

Started by M. Sufilight in Controversy

24 May 28, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

occultism in Dharma? (numerology, astrology, etc.)

Of course the 'seven principles in man' and their simplification to 'five sheaths' and 'three bases' is esoteric, but what about numerology…

Started by David in Philosophy

3 May 25, 2009
Reply by Joe Fulton

Statistics...

In this series I will occasionally post some statistics giving a clear contrast between the world of 1893 and today. The purpose is to ill…

Started by Joe Fulton in Theosophy

2 May 25, 2009
Reply by Susan Thomas

So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

I wrote to Betty Bland (U.S. President of The Theosophical Society in America) through a Facebook message after she replied to a comment (o…

Started by Brenda Tucker in Chatroom

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

New online theosophical bookshop from TS Adyar

Glad to announce that the Theosophical Society - it's headquarters in Adyar - has started their own online shop: http://www.adyarbooks.com/

Started by Katinka Hesselink in Theosophy

0 May 23, 2009

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends