Theosophy (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Material or spiritual?

Because of a family problem I got extremely depressed (outside stimuli from the mind which is spiritual). I noticed also I got tired hot an…

Started by Paul lee James

2 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

Why I am drawn to theosophy.

It would seem the mystery of the spirit draws me to understand that plane. I never did learn to control my emotions until late in my life.…

0 Jul 8, 2013

Stock market.

The rumor is the stock market is going to crash. The millionaires in this country are taking out there money in the stock market. I live on…

6 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by John

Concerning the definition of theosophy?

"(religion) any doctrine of religious philosophy and mysticism claiming that knowledge of God can be attained through mystical insight and…

0 Jul 3, 2013

Why is Theosophy difficult to understand?

So I was thinking, is Theosophy difficult to understand? Is it that we make it difficult ourselves by the way things are explained, as…

Started by PuzzleSolver

3 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by PuzzleSolver

Once the soul awakens, then what?

There is the material nature and the spiritual nature. The material nature does not disappear when taken over by the spiritual nature. One…

0 Jul 1, 2013

Once the soul is discovered.

Once one has a special experience especially a spiritual one, they cannot go back. But the problem arises that the experience has changed…

0 Jun 30, 2013

A spark of divinity in all of us as diverse as we are.

The word philosophy is defined by some as "the love of wisdom". Then again how many definitions does that paraphrase have to different peop…

4 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

Are there rules of the road?

What are the 'laws' governing the relationships between Divine/Human/Nature? They are mentioned in the FAQ here as part of the definition o…

Started by Bill Fair

11 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Beveridge

Not just another day.

As I look out my bedroom window I see a brand new day. Yesterday is gone, today is here. Surely theres something I could do to help someone…

2 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS