Katinka Hesselink's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Is anyone denying that?"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 19, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"M. Sufilight is a traditional theosophist in that he feels finding the truth is very…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 19, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"Honestly, no. Isn't it true that in order to help the girasas, the only thing we can…"

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"He should just contact the Dutch TS. They are reachable by e-mail and write English…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 19, 2009 to J. J. Van der Leeuw and his work

7 May 22, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"I think these video's are fascinating. They point to at least the following: - memo…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 19, 2009 to Do Human Hearts Carry Memories?

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by L.k.A. Kirui

" "

Katinka Hesselink replied May 19, 2009 to Do Human Hearts Carry Memories?

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by L.k.A. Kirui

"I too love J.J. van der Leeuw's work. I think he'd really have to come to The Nether…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 19, 2009 to J. J. Van der Leeuw and his work

7 May 22, 2009

"No, not your fault. Martin deleted that discussion. last week - he deleted ALL discu…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 19, 2009 to finding old discussions

1 May 19, 2009

"Brenda - could you please start a new thread on this topic? I'm locking the thread a…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 19, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009

"An Invitation to The Secret Doctrine is one of a few books that is based on the Bowe…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 18, 2009 to How to study the Secret Doctrine / introduction into theosophy

7 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by steel styl

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends