Martin Euser's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. I would like to add that nobody can prove a theory. Scientists, like everybody…"

Martin Euser replied Aug 19, 2011 to Darwin's evolution theory in crisis

34 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"As a final note concerning sustainability, I like to mention the possibilities of bu…"

Martin Euser replied Aug 17, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Michael A. Williams

"Only developing sustainable ways of living will lead us out of this mess we're in. W…"

Martin Euser replied Aug 16, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011

"Well, in that case you could easily refute her arguments. Why don't you write a shor…"

Martin Euser replied Aug 16, 2011 to Monica Sjöö's criticism on New Age channelings

2 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"Christian, I'm well aware of the issues with the money system and its untenability.…"

Martin Euser replied Aug 15, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011

"Christian,   without going into conspiracy theories, it is fair to say that there ar…"

Martin Euser replied Aug 14, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011

"The funny thing is that scientific experiments on perception have made clear that th…"

Martin Euser replied Aug 10, 2011 to Stephen Hawking - There is no Heaven

19 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

"Joe, can you elaborate on the anti-science bias here? As a lover of science I like t…"

Martin Euser replied Aug 9, 2011 to Stephen Hawking - There is no Heaven

19 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

"#19: Houses for the homeless: http://calearth.org/, based on local materials, earth,…"

Martin Euser replied Aug 9, 2011 to Recipe for global change

30 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"#18: develop social apps for the smartphone and Facebook. From neighbourhood help to…"

Martin Euser replied Jul 31, 2011 to Recipe for global change

30 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS