Christian von Lahr's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Science proves the past, but makes a poor psychic in predicting the future.  This is…"

Christian von Lahr replied Aug 15, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Michael A. Williams

"Captain, I remind of the opening sentence to this Thread:  “The problem with scienti…"

Christian von Lahr replied Aug 15, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011

"Although I completely agree with your witness of the tragedies that have befallen us…"

45 Aug 18, 2011

"Martin,   Wouldn't this be what our position in the current 4th Round/5th Race schem…"

Christian von Lahr replied Aug 14, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011

"I am agreeing with you, Michael; I am not seeing any framework for [old superstition…"

Christian von Lahr replied Aug 14, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011

"Okay.  Here's in inference to Blavatsky's use of the term in Christopher P. Homes' Z…"

Christian von Lahr replied Apr 5, 2011 to ZERO POINT: The Monad

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by William John Meegan

"Well. I don't know. You didn't accept my humble compliment. Ha, of course. Everybody…"

Christian von Lahr replied Apr 2, 2011 to Illuminati

49 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Kathryn J. Shattler

"Hi 360Lotus.  Additionally in re naos, I believe the Egyptians had a similar referen…"

Christian von Lahr replied Apr 2, 2011 to Noah's Ark, the Zodiac, the 0/9 Number System & the Preservation of Knowledge

12 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

""Zero Point" of your title, is that a play off of Blavatsky's original coinage?   Ye…"

Christian von Lahr replied Apr 2, 2011 to ZERO POINT: The Monad

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by William John Meegan

"  >>> Certainly not to doubt your conclusions, but rather to be on the same…"

Christian von Lahr replied Apr 1, 2011 to Illuminati

49 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Kathryn J. Shattler

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy