Capt. Anand Kumar's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"The first "Pay what you want" cafe in New Delhi completed 4 successful years. This c…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Apr 21, 2012 to Sharing is cool: the age of collaborative consumption

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

"Third World countries are the worst victims of this "greed based economic system" wh…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Jan 13, 2012 to Current World Economy are lead by poker Players...

9 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Michael Simon

"I feel the system, because its foundation is laid on greed, should be demolished and…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Jan 13, 2012 to Current World Economy are lead by poker Players...

9 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Michael Simon

"Thanks Michael and Martin. The challenge really, as I see it is not to find an alter…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Jan 6, 2012 to Discussion questions part I Agenda for a new economy

16 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Martin Euser

"In absence of a clear declared agenda, a clear leader and a clear plan of action, th…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Nov 30, 2011 to How will Occupy evolve?

3 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"Just completed reading up Chapter 2 'Modern Alchemists..' some amazing insights are…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Nov 30, 2011 to Discussion questions part I Agenda for a new economy

16 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Martin Euser

"Welcome Ferran. Long time no see. Where have you been? Indeed, as David Korten very…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Nov 27, 2011 to Essential question: what do you feel is the purpose of an economic system?

8 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Michael Simon

"I have just completed watching the three videos and reading up chapter 1. I want to…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Nov 27, 2011 to Discussion questions part I Agenda for a new economy

16 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Martin Euser

"Thanks Martin. Indeed this question is fundamental to our study. I have thought abou…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Nov 24, 2011 to Essential question: what do you feel is the purpose of an economic system?

8 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Michael Simon

"I just completed watching the Trinity Institute address of David Korten. I will catc…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Nov 23, 2011 to Introductions and question

9 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS