Christian von Lahr's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"Paris ... I'm reminded of all the ancient records and writings that went missing the…"

Christian von Lahr replied Apr 1, 2011 to Illuminati

49 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Kathryn J. Shattler

"Exciting research, and discovery ... Enjoyable alone just to read, but surely an imp…"

Christian von Lahr replied Apr 1, 2011 to Noah's Ark, the Zodiac, the 0/9 Number System & the Preservation of Knowledge

12 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

"Thank you for that remarkable historical accounting. It will prove useful to many on…"

Christian von Lahr replied Apr 1, 2011 to Illuminati

49 Nov 14, 2014

"Search for this passage in the Secret Doctrine, it is in the section on Serpents. "

Christian von Lahr replied Apr 1, 2011 to The Voice of the Silence, Mongolian and English edition

8 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by David Reigle

"  Yes, religions too must have their death and rebirth.  I'm reminded of the crucifi…"

Christian von Lahr replied Mar 31, 2011 to RELIGION & SCIENCE combine to gestate the Esoteric Science

6 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by William John Meegan

"I am reminded of Blavatsky’s mention of a legendary Higher Mahatma secluded in the v…"

Christian von Lahr replied Mar 31, 2011 to The Voice of the Silence, Mongolian and English edition

8 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by David Reigle

"What an amazing benefit this project will be to Theosophy, in general.  It has been…"

Christian von Lahr replied Mar 31, 2011 to Online Sanskrit Texts Project

39 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Hutwohl

"    Joe/Peter:    [Email Address Opt IN/OUT]  The reasoning behind my suggesting AWe…"

Christian von Lahr replied Mar 31, 2011 to Theosophy.net's Blog Talk Radio is now World Wide Wisdom

55 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"That would be an interesting topic to resurrect here.  I presume there is an inferen…"

Christian von Lahr replied Mar 31, 2011 to Illuminati

49 Nov 14, 2014

"Ha.  Perhaps I only thought I had.  I'm sure you know best, I will spend more time s…"

Christian von Lahr replied Mar 31, 2011 to Theosophy.net's Blog Talk Radio is now World Wide Wisdom

55 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends