Theosophy (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curiousity

If mathematics is a perfect language then following that idea, couldn't the answer  of a question always be related to the question in some…

Started by Paul lee James

1 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Seth Edwards

Conciousness

Once one gets used to be conscious then one does not want to die, they want to keep going. The older I get the more I love to be awake and…

5 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by John

My divinity

That word confuses me. The word divinity to means God! I cannot  see me as divine only God. Please elaborate. Paul

7 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by shawn bruce

All are one!

When we are brought forth to the knowledge that all things are one, then shall the world,know peace. With this knowledge we cannot see divi…

Started by shawn bruce

0 Aug 20, 2013

We are part of society.

We are part of society as individuals searching as individuals for answers in the past. Clarity begins as curiosity of how others reach the…

0 Aug 19, 2013

Hidden meanings

Why did the sages of the past hide there wisdom and from whom? Everyone seeks truth within knowledge which is wisdom. Wisdom has many ways…

8 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

Spiritual enlightenment from studying mans nature or a sixth sense?

How did the ancients in the past get enlightened inspiration. By human observation or a sixth sense from God? Those who do not believe in G…

9 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Paige

Essence

My true new nature is spiritual. I have forsaken the secular human side of my reality. My problem will be  to explain my spiritual experien…

9 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

Meditations - July 18

Quick question to either Mead or Puzzlesolver (whoever posted the item). Please describe the difference between the consciousness of a seer…

Started by Joe Fulton

1 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by PuzzleSolver

Spiritual enlightenment

I am beginning to believe in spiritual enlightenment and against human enlightenment. Their had to be some sort of beginning or the chicken…

0 Jul 16, 2013

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends