Katinka Hesselink's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it very likely that the drug problem has gone underground in China, instead…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 30, 2009 to Human rights versus politics

17 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Andrew W. Smith

"MOre about the ult (or United Lodge of Theosophists)"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 29, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"One might argue that forcing poor countries to practice human rights is itself an un…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 29, 2009 to Human rights versus politics

17 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Andrew W. Smith

"Yes, what would we do without humor? Theosophy - and perhaps all spirituality and re…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 27, 2009 to Glad for humor

1 Mar 27, 2009

"I had noted that. It does sound good. Seems that on this point at least several forc…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 26, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009

"The problem is - that might have happened if they'd called it 'hermetic' as well. Bu…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 25, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009

"The naming would certainly be different. No 'lodges', no 'Society', no 'objects'. In…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 25, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009

"Yeah, I know - I was a bit short there (bed time) and of course I'm not going to wri…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 25, 2009 to Maya and Sunyata - different or the same?

25 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by David

"I'm glad that to you the subject of Sunyata is not illusive, but since whole books h…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 24, 2009 to Maya and Sunyata - different or the same?

25 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by David

"Great introduction Joe :) Glad to meet another theosophical history buff. Thanks for…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Mar 24, 2009 to Introductory Comments

3 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by Eldon Tucker

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS