Martin Euser's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"I once had a quick glance thru the booklet. Can't remember the exact details of the…"

Martin Euser replied Sep 17, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"Yes, in the Netherlands, but not all manufacturers are participating AFAIK. It's a v…"

Martin Euser replied Sep 17, 2010 to Potassium salt (mineral salt) can help lower bloodpressure

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

"Don't get me wrong here as to Yogananda. After 35 years of research I haven't encoun…"

Martin Euser replied Sep 17, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"Also see http://www.theosophicalsociety.gr/english_site/biographies/blavatsky.htmlWh…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"HPB writes about the Druses in Isis Unveiled. I don't remember in which chapter she…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"That reminds me of the Druzes of mount Lebanon. HPB wrote about her meeting with som…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"Ferran: What is the name given to the esoteric tradition in the S'hia branch? Is it…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"It all goes together: sharing is a responsibility too. When we share our wealth and…"

Martin Euser replied Sep 15, 2010 to Open source Theosophy

38 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

"Yes, it's not a free ride..It's all about taking responsibility and working on onese…"

Martin Euser replied Sep 15, 2010 to Open source Theosophy

38 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

"Joe, I agree with that. The shift in mindset also includes changing mode from passiv…"

Martin Euser replied Sep 15, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends