Capt. Anand Kumar's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"During the stanzas project I met Prof. M M Agarwal, a very widely respected authorit…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Mar 31, 2014 to Mind - Counscious - Science: Discussion, Research and Issues

9 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by John

"Though it is widely believed that "consciousness" is indescribable in words, may I s…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Mar 31, 2014 to Mind - Counscious - Science: Discussion, Research and Issues

9 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by John

"Thanks Seth. I notice that your first point has been adequately answered by John. I…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Mar 31, 2014 to Frequently Asked Questions + The Run-Down +

29 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by John

"Thanks Seth. Consciousness deserves a separate discussion thread of its own. There a…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Mar 28, 2014 to Frequently Asked Questions + The Run-Down +

29 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by John

"Thanks John. India goes to polls to select candidates for the national parliament du…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Mar 25, 2014 to Frequently Asked Questions + The Run-Down +

29 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by John

"Science Vs Spiritualism is a topic that never seems to go away. As if the two are di…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Mar 25, 2014 to Frequently Asked Questions + The Run-Down +

29 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by John

"This is an amazing and extremely ambitious research project. I hope they find the co…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Jan 21, 2014 to The Brain, in Exquisite Detail (1.5 cubic mm)

2 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by John

"A very worthy dream!"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Jan 21, 2014 to Dreams

1 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

"Not everything about cancer is so gloomy, as the author would like us to believe. Th…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Jan 8, 2014 to Life, Entropy, Evolution => Cancer wins every time

4 Jan 8, 2014

"Following received in e-mail from our esteemed member Peter O'Lalor in response to m…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Jan 8, 2014 to Spirituality Undefined

28 Jan 8, 2014

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS