Ferran Sanz Orriols's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

" Hi, friends!!!  Anand, they do exist and work, but NOT AS BELIEVED. I say that beli…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Apr 5, 2012 to The Hierarchy

43 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by bournemouthsoc

" Hi, friends!!!  Sometimes I still think that it would be good to offer some explana…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Apr 4, 2012 to The Hierarchy

43 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by bournemouthsoc

" That's good news!!! :-)"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Apr 4, 2012 to The Great Invocation as a tool for service

6 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

" :-)"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Apr 1, 2012 to The Great Invocation as a tool for service

6 Apr 4, 2012

" Yes, "brother" brings a different image than "Hierarch"... sometimes I call Joe "Hi…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Mar 29, 2012 to Ascended Masters, Archangels and the Hierarchy

15 Mar 29, 2012

" Hi, Andrasm!  Yes, the words are related, as hieroglyph, etc... ;-)"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Mar 29, 2012 to Ascended Masters, Archangels and the Hierarchy

15 Mar 29, 2012

" Hi, friends!  Yes, mr. Creme is guilty of some failed prophesies... but he has hit…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Mar 28, 2012 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012

" Joe:  Please keep in mind that people engage with this web for a variety of reasons…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Mar 28, 2012 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012

" Hi, friends!  Well, James, we disagree on our appretiation of mr. Creme. He openly…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Mar 27, 2012 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012

" Hi, friends!  It seems that this thread is older than me... I've noticed it just no…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Mar 27, 2012 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends