Christian von Lahr's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"I read the article.  I find her research and experience quite remiss."

Christian von Lahr replied Aug 16, 2011 to Monica Sjöö's criticism on New Age channelings

2 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"A general comment:   I don’t have a tendency to see anything as black and white; as…"

Christian von Lahr replied Aug 15, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Michael A. Williams

"Interesting how you use the word "observe."  As we already know scientifically, to o…"

Christian von Lahr replied Aug 15, 2011 to Spirit is getting back into matter: Bruce Lipton on quantumbiology

45 Aug 18, 2011

""Fear," is the real problem, ... agreed. "

45 Aug 18, 2011

"I agree with this, except perhaps the use of the word "first."  I would accept secon…"

45 Aug 18, 2011

"Thank you Capt.  I’ll reply in my opinion only, and not in any competing scholastic…"

45 Aug 18, 2011

""

45 Aug 18, 2011

"Science is a few hundred years old.  That is an important thing to consider --- it i…"

45 Aug 18, 2011

"LkA.  If we simply accept that "thought" is not of the material, then we establish i…"

45 Aug 18, 2011

"Joe, science BY INTENT, is meant to be disproved.  Thus, any [science] we have of th…"

45 Aug 18, 2011

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends