Michael Simon's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Ferran, I share your symptom. Must be going around. :)"

Michael Simon replied Jan 14, 2012 to Current World Economy are lead by poker Players...

9 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Michael Simon

"We like to pretend we've not been invited to play. It keep us safe, this belief. Whe…"

Michael Simon replied Jan 14, 2012 to Current World Economy are lead by poker Players...

9 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Michael Simon

"Martin, I so understand (or claim to, which may be my arrogance) where you are point…"

Michael Simon replied Jan 7, 2012 to Discussion questions part I Agenda for a new economy

16 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Martin Euser

""Prince Siddhartha gave up his kingdom to become Gautama the Buddha." Yes, this is…"

Michael Simon replied Jan 6, 2012 to Discussion questions part I Agenda for a new economy

16 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Martin Euser

"Martin, thank you. You opened me up to what I had not seen. It's quite beautiful, th…"

Michael Simon replied Jan 6, 2012 to Discussion questions part I Agenda for a new economy

16 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Martin Euser

"I gave up attachment to money, and have been wealthy ever since. There is a story I…"

16 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Martin Euser

"To Serve Is To Live: Envisioning An Old Economy - In response to, "What Would A New…"

Michael Simon replied Dec 3, 2011 to What's your story for the new economy?

3 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"The Great Problem Wendell Berry The great obstacle may be not greed but the modern…"

Michael Simon replied Dec 3, 2011 to What's your story for the new economy?

3 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"To look at the big picture, can one not look at a smaller focus? I too once ate poo…"

Michael Simon replied Nov 29, 2011 to Discussion questions part I Agenda for a new economy

16 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Martin Euser

"There is a season for all things. I can force the harvest, desiring relief/sustenanc…"

Michael Simon replied Nov 27, 2011 to Essential question: what do you feel is the purpose of an economic system?

8 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Michael Simon

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends