Theosophy (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theosophies, Sleep-Waking and the Illusions of Life

G.I. Gurdjieff maintained as a central tenent of his teaching that we are asleep.  The exact term he applied was sleep + waking.  This sign…

Started by Joe Fulton

3 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

SOULS

This is part of an ongoing series of posts regarding specific concepts related to theosophy. Other Resources: Evolution, Karma, Reincarnati…

Started by Jon Fergus

7 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

Theosophy practise: from which concious level do questions originate?

Dear lovers of Truth, To increase our consious to a more Buddic level, it is important that we look by ourselves from which point our quest…

Started by H.Z. van der Pol

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Joe Fulton

Consequences of Reincarnation

There are many different views of Reincarnation and they all carry consequences, just as any statement that can be made.  This  discussion…

Started by Joe Fulton

10 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

REINCARNATION

This is part of an ongoing series of posts regarding specific concepts related to theosophy. Other Resources: Evolution, Karma, Souls The i…

Started by Jon Fergus

23 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Jon Fergus

EVOLUTION

This is part of an ongoing series of posts regarding specific concepts related to theosophy. Other Resources: Karma, Reincarnation, Souls T…

Started by Jon Fergus

11 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Jon Fergus

This is part of an ongoing series of posts regarding specific concepts related to theosophy. Other Resources: Evolution, Reincarnation, Sou…

Started by Jon Fergus

45 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by James Rutke

Yuga Cycles

This will be my first post here, and I hope it's not too grand. I've read the types of replies to the origins of dzyan discussion and am ho…

Started by Jon Fergus

19 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Paulo Baptista

first preposition of the Stanzaz

H. P. BLAVATSKY WHRITES that in the inmost being of man there lives a divinity, and this divinity is the offspring of the Highest, and tha…

Started by anna sclar

7 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by anna sclar

response on the video KALAHANDRA, made by David Reigle

The zodiacal triangle of Leo-Pisces-Capricorn and the allied planetary triangle of Saturn-Uranus-Mercury.   These two triangles pour their…

Started by anna sclar

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by anna sclar

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS