Ferran Sanz Orriols's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

" hahahaha :-)  Well, according to mainstream science proteins are the same ones in e…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Apr 9, 2012 to Death of the Hierarchy and its Philosophical Spell

9 May 15, 2018
Reply by Neiljan Raro Remigio

" Thanks, I didn't understand the joke ;-)  Again, I repeat: I don't believe. If I ha…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Apr 8, 2012 to Death of the Hierarchy and its Philosophical Spell

9 May 15, 2018

" Hi, friends!!!  Well, of course I'm denying this ;-) ... it may be 10:00 pm in your…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Apr 8, 2012 to Death of the Hierarchy and its Philosophical Spell

9 May 15, 2018

" Hi, friends!  I'm continuing with Anand's questions in the post above. ;-)  I am th…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Feb 15, 2012 to Principle of Computational Equivalence (PCE) - A Future Theosophy?

10 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

"Hi, Anand! :-) Well, I don't think I'll have the time to finish with your questions…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Feb 11, 2012 to Principle of Computational Equivalence (PCE) - A Future Theosophy?

10 Feb 15, 2012

" Thanks to you, Anand! :-)  The fact, as you have probably guessed, is that Wolfram…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Feb 10, 2012 to Principle of Computational Equivalence (PCE) - A Future Theosophy?

10 Feb 15, 2012

"  Hi, friends!  You have given us a lot to think, Anand!!! :-)  I have followed the…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Feb 9, 2012 to Principle of Computational Equivalence (PCE) - A Future Theosophy?

10 Feb 15, 2012

" Hi, friends!  Thanks for your reply, William. Now I'm fearing I didn't write proper…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Feb 2, 2012 to Future Theosophy - a Vision

38 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"  Hi, friends!  Well, disagreeing and misreading are not the same thing.  I do agree…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Feb 2, 2012 to Future Theosophy - a Vision

38 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

" Hi, friends!  I'm just answering to the first post, and well, I don't know and I th…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Feb 1, 2012 to Future Theosophy - a Vision

38 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS