I have been doing research on the Illuminati, and various Brotherhoods for a track of thought in a book I am working on.  Recently I ran across a very brief reference to the Rosecrucian Illuminati, one I would consider a contender for what would constitute the [real] Illuminati ... it was in the Secret Doctrine.  A curious find.  Was wondering if this subject has come up before in Theosophical teachings, and if there is any Theosphical connection to, for or against it?  I have found some loose connections by way of the Brotherhood of the Serpent (or snake) which I already have found references for in Theosophy, as it has an implied reference to the wisdom behind the Serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Views: 3613

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The illuminati have become associated with evil of late. The Secret Doctrine is just one of many of Alice Bailey's books and the White Brotherhood represented world peace, world love. . .I found no evil in any of her books nor do I recall the mention of the illuminati in her books. Be careful, sometimes stories become intertwined when they don't belong with each other

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends

© 2024   Created by Theosophy Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service