Richard Ihle's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings,my most admirable friend M K Ramadoss! Thank you so much for making me aw…"

Richard Ihle replied Jun 15, 2022 to THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY A RELIGIOUS INSTITUTION?

3 Jun 15, 2022
Reply by M K Ramadoss

"Warm greetings to all. Interestingly, I suppose, I can agree almost 100% with what b…"

Richard Ihle replied Jan 21, 2018 to Theosophical Society membership

15 Mar 12, 2018
Reply by John

"Blavatsky and her bathwater. . . . I figure I must be in at least the top 10% of The…"

Richard Ihle replied Jul 10, 2016 to The silliness that is Theosophy (Blavatskyism)

14 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by John

"Greetings and good wishes, Dewald. The general epistemological term Theosophy is one…"

Richard Ihle replied Jul 6, 2016 to The silliness that is Theosophy (Blavatskyism)

14 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by John

"John, thank you so much for catching that typo in General Theosophy #160.  After cor…"

Richard Ihle replied Jul 1, 2016 to The silliness that is Theosophy (Blavatskyism)

14 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by John

"Greetings, Roy, and good wishes.  I think you asked some important questions.  At th…"

Richard Ihle replied Apr 26, 2011 to Why Theosophy Has to Change

63 May 1, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Greetings, Sven, and good wishes. I enjoyed what you had to say and could not disagr…"

Richard Ihle replied Apr 11, 2011 to What is your most basic belief?

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Richard Ihle

"Thanks, Leila, for the informative answer.  (Also, if you are not yet a scholar, I a…"

Richard Ihle replied Jan 27, 2011 to Blavatsky's "Gems of The East" Question

2 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Richard Ihle

"[Re:  In response to some of the discussion, both on the site and behind the scenes,…"

Richard Ihle replied Jan 12, 2011 to What are some good tools for learning Sanskrit / Tibetan / Pali / Chinese?

9 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Greetings, Nicholas, and good wishes. Your contribution below was very interesting. …"

Richard Ihle replied Jan 6, 2011 to Evidence Confirming Theosophy ?

15 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by J. Spencer Rich

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends