M. Sufilight's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Susan and friends My views are: I am sorry about that. In TS it was ordinar…"

M. Sufilight replied Jun 2, 2009 to Looking for Dugpas

55 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Patrique Dordevic

"Dear Alex and friends My views are: H. P. Blavatsky wrote to A. P. Sinnett, sept.…"

M. Sufilight replied Jun 1, 2009 to Looking for Dugpas

55 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Patrique Dordevic

"Dear friends and C. Cosimano My views are: If what you say about Robert Müller is…"

M. Sufilight replied May 27, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"Dear friends and C. Cosimano My views are: I will have clearly to disagree with th…"

M. Sufilight replied May 26, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009

"Dear friends and C. Cosimano My views are: Are you, C. Cosimano, able to back your…"

M. Sufilight replied May 26, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009

"Dear friends and Cosimano My views are: C. Cosimano wrote: "In the end, the 1993 W…"

24 May 28, 2009

"Dear friends My views are: Thanks Joe. I came across this one - PDF (264 pages) a…"

M. Sufilight replied May 25, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009

"Dear friends and Cosimano My views are: Oh dear oh dear...Maitreya got "insulted"…"

M. Sufilight replied May 25, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009

"Dear friends My views are: I like the following - about transcending time - very m…"

M. Sufilight replied May 24, 2009 to Have you ever experienced 'Nothingness'?

20 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Thomas

"Dear friends and Alex My views are: I do not participate physically. I would ask e…"

M. Sufilight replied May 24, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends