Michael A. Williams's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Paul, for the clarification and explanation. It would seem that Marc is chec…"

Michael A. Williams replied Oct 3, 2011 to What did Blavatsky Miss?

46 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Hi, Lady Line, and welcome to Theosophy.Net. I don't know the official view of Theos…"

Michael A. Williams replied Oct 2, 2011 to Theosophical view about Wicca?

18 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Devilwoman - Tammy

"I don't think "photographic memory" is fully explained by materialist science, thoug…"

Michael A. Williams replied Oct 2, 2011 to What did Blavatsky Miss?

46 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"No problem, Joe. I didn't think I was stating anything startling new and figured eve…"

Michael A. Williams replied Oct 2, 2011 to HOW TO BECOME A GOD

11 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Mary Magdalene

"There seems to be two perspectives on this subject in the Metaphysical community. On…"

Michael A. Williams replied Oct 1, 2011 to HOW TO BECOME A GOD

11 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Mary Magdalene

"I'm far from knowledgeable on this subject, but it does perk my interest to a degree…"

Michael A. Williams replied Sep 28, 2011 to What did Blavatsky Miss?

46 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"As I recall, Findhorn came to prominence in the mid-1970's, when Peter and Eileen Ca…"

Michael A. Williams replied Sep 26, 2011 to Other Spiritual Groups in Existence Before and After the TS Was Founded

19 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Bruce Noel Walck

"Thanks, Govert, for sharing. That's a very good diagram, but I do have a few quibble…"

Michael A. Williams replied Sep 25, 2011 to Other Spiritual Groups in Existence Before and After the TS Was Founded

19 Nov 14, 2011

"Thanks, Paul, for the information. I'll look over some of the references when I get…"

Michael A. Williams replied Sep 23, 2011 to Other Spiritual Groups in Existence Before and After the TS Was Founded

19 Nov 14, 2011

"Paul, the New Thought movement not only interests me, but I am personally into it, i…"

Michael A. Williams replied Sep 22, 2011 to Other Spiritual Groups in Existence Before and After the TS Was Founded

19 Nov 14, 2011

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends