Dominique's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Same point I was trying to make. I have also met many, and I heard the exact same th…"

Dominique replied Jul 30, 2012 to If the Occult Brotherhood founded most/all religions, are they actually good?

33 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David

"He did alot worse than that. You can't even really compare him to Genghis Khan. Plus…"

Dominique replied Jul 30, 2012 to If the Occult Brotherhood founded most/all religions, are they actually good?

33 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David

"those who know of karma, rebirth ect., are unfortunately a very very small minority…"

Dominique replied Jul 29, 2012 to If the Occult Brotherhood founded most/all religions, are they actually good?

33 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David

"This is not fully the case. Some mention that Mohammad thought himself was the Kalki…"

Dominique replied Jul 27, 2012 to If the Occult Brotherhood founded most/all religions, are they actually good?

33 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David

"The Khwajagans are the Masters of Wisdom, the Adepts. The video below is very good,…"

Dominique replied Jul 27, 2012 to If the Occult Brotherhood founded most/all religions, are they actually good?

33 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David

"David, Hi. I don't remember anything of Blavatsky saying something about the 'Occul…"

33 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends