Martin Euser's Discussions (249)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"Last sentence should read: precious few people working on it.."

Martin Euser replied Jun 27, 2009 to Our Value Proposition...

63 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by steel styl

""Thanks for bringing up that point of differentiating between the Theosophical movem…"

Martin Euser replied Jun 27, 2009 to Our Value Proposition...

63 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by steel styl

"As I can't find the posting containing four questions of Joe, I'll put my rumination…"

Martin Euser replied Jun 25, 2009 to Making Daily Life Better...Open Source Theosophy

12 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Martin Euser

"Joe: later. I first want to see whether other people come up with ideas/suggestions.…"

Martin Euser replied Jun 24, 2009 to Making Daily Life Better...Open Source Theosophy

12 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Martin Euser

"As to money: this is beautifully illustrated in Local exchange trading systems (LETS…"

Martin Euser replied Jun 23, 2009 to Making Daily Life Better...Open Source Theosophy

12 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Martin Euser

"Wow, that's about the first time I agree with something Charles said! IMO, theosophy…"

Martin Euser replied Jun 22, 2009 to Making Daily Life Better...Open Source Theosophy

12 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Martin Euser

"Susan, that is not the philosophy I'm talking about. Some links: http://en.wikipedia…"

Martin Euser replied Jun 12, 2009 to Our Value Proposition...

63 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by steel styl

"Joe, you really should differentiate between "Theosophical movement" and "Theosophic…"

Martin Euser replied Jun 12, 2009 to Our Value Proposition...

63 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by steel styl

"Dear Morten, You come across (to me at least) as a dedicated theosopher, much like…"

Martin Euser replied Apr 15, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"Yes, Joe, true creativity comes about by a deep, spiritual, relation that a person h…"

Martin Euser replied Apr 15, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends