Lori Tompkins's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jon, From what I've been studying, the measure of the Yugas has been misunderstoo…"

Lori Tompkins replied Sep 23, 2011 to Yuga Cycles

19 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Paulo Baptista

"Hi Mark, I think where the Mother was going with that thought about matter not being…"

Lori Tompkins replied Sep 1, 2011 to On Matter and Evolutionary Transformation

7 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Mark Worthington

"I would like to read that comment that you speak of in the Mahatma Letters ... as we…"

Lori Tompkins replied Aug 16, 2011 to Astrology of the 9.0 Japan Earthquake & Nuclear Disaster

16 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Joe and Christian, I LOVE hearing of the connections you make based on your own know…"

Lori Tompkins replied Apr 1, 2011 to Noah's Ark, the Zodiac, the 0/9 Number System & the Preservation of Knowledge

12 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

"Hi Christian, thanks for the kind comments. A colleague of mine is looking into Blav…"

Lori Tompkins replied Mar 29, 2011 to Astrology of the 9.0 Japan Earthquake & Nuclear Disaster

16 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Hey again, I haven't had time to really comment on the aspects/features in the Japan…"

Lori Tompkins replied Mar 19, 2011 to Astrology of the 9.0 Japan Earthquake & Nuclear Disaster

16 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"J. Spencer .... in case you didn't see it above the link to my blog is: http://circu…"

Lori Tompkins replied Mar 19, 2011 to Astrology of the 9.0 Japan Earthquake & Nuclear Disaster

16 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Joe, I am trying to get a post up (maybe by this evening) on Circumsolatious that sh…"

16 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Hi Peter, regarding your comment above 'I do recall reading a long time ago; one of…"

Lori Tompkins replied Mar 7, 2011 to Zodiac Shake-Up

12 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Heidi Ann Maycroft

"In an essay on astrology which I recently read (and posted on my blog), Sri Aurobind…"

Lori Tompkins replied Mar 2, 2011 to Was Blavatsky right that astrology is true?

26 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends