Heidi Ann Maycroft's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Morning J. Spencer Rich and Everyone, The message HPB pointed out to her stude…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Oct 5, 2010 to Can Christianity survive the millenium?

38 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Arthur E Gregory

"Good Morning Martin, I intend to research your works; my interest is aroused. My s…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Oct 4, 2010 to Open source Theosophy

38 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

"Good Morning Martin, You stated, "My own interest lies with extracting simple model…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Oct 3, 2010 to Open source Theosophy

38 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

"I do agree with you the in some areas in the world Christianity is becoming more lib…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Oct 3, 2010 to Can Christianity survive the millenium?

38 Oct 12, 2010

"In my humble opinion, it is already outdated, confused, and holding onto dogmas that…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Oct 1, 2010 to Can Christianity survive the millenium?

38 Oct 12, 2010

"Concerning Isis Unveiled--welcome fellow reader! I have read both volumes each year…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Sep 24, 2010 to Besides HPB, Who Has Had the Greatest Influence on The Theosophical Movement?

20 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Patita Dikshita

"William Q. Judge WQJ was the General Secretary of the American Section of the Theos…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Sep 24, 2010 to Besides HPB, Who Has Had the Greatest Influence on The Theosophical Movement?

20 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Patita Dikshita

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends