Heidi Ann Maycroft's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Martin, Very well stated.  ...remember, as Karma allows, one gleans interpretations…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Feb 13, 2011 to Karma and free will

16 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"Katinka,   I could elaborate upon your question to give you yet another one of my "o…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Feb 11, 2011 to Karma and free will

16 Feb 16, 2011

"Hi Katina and All!   To me: Free Will means for one to accept one's duties humbly, (…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Feb 8, 2011 to Karma and free will

16 Feb 16, 2011

"Hello Brothers and Sisters!   I do have a thought that came into my mind while readi…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Jan 6, 2011 to Evidence Confirming Theosophy ?

15 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by J. Spencer Rich

"Good Morning Spencer and All, I agree with you, I am generalizing Christians too mu…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Oct 12, 2010 to Can Christianity survive the millenium?

38 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Arthur E Gregory

"Good Morning Arthur and All, Answer to (1) Agreed! However, I would rather go along…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Oct 12, 2010 to Can Christianity survive the millenium?

38 Oct 12, 2010

"That makes me very sad..."

38 Oct 12, 2010

"Good Morning Michael, I very much enjoyed reading about your experience and opinion…"

38 Oct 12, 2010

"Good Morning All, I might believe Christianity will survive; however, it might be a…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Oct 7, 2010 to Can Christianity survive the millenium?

38 Oct 12, 2010

"Good Morning K. Paul Johnson, “It is the very nature of new religious movements to…"

Heidi Ann Maycroft replied Oct 6, 2010 to Can Christianity survive the millenium?

38 Oct 12, 2010

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends