Daniel Noga's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm nowhere near as seasoned a student of any of the writers mentioned in this disc…"

Daniel Noga replied Apr 15, 2012 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

"Ferran, I loved your post! I found myself cheering you on as I read it. Beautiful,…"

Daniel Noga replied Mar 25, 2012 to Ascended Masters, Archangels and the Hierarchy

15 Mar 29, 2012

"It's a good question that's raised here, and an analogy has come to mind spurred on…"

Daniel Noga replied Mar 25, 2012 to Ascended Masters, Archangels and the Hierarchy

15 Mar 29, 2012

"This idea of hierarchy as something that has been projected upon the spirit world b…"

15 Mar 29, 2012

"    Having read a few of the Agni Yoga books, I can't say it seems to me that they c…"

Daniel Noga replied Jan 26, 2011 to What about Helena Roerich?

22 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Monad

"  This is good stuff, I'm both surprised and glad to see a study that indicates the…"

Daniel Noga replied Jan 26, 2011 to Mindfulness Meditation Training Changes Brain Structure in 8 Weeks

1 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Daniel Noga

"  According to this article, the story results from the comments of an astronomer th…"

Daniel Noga replied Jan 14, 2011 to Zodiac Shake-Up

12 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Heidi Ann Maycroft

"I can empathize with what Paul has said. I have to admit that I get a headache every…"

Daniel Noga replied Aug 8, 2010 to Open source Theosophy

38 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

"I am glad to see these varied philosophies/systems being described by the term "theo…"

Daniel Noga replied Aug 5, 2010 to Open source Theosophy

38 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS