I am writing this post with extreme humility. I have a disability called my mindset. When I write I write using words I understand and give meaning to. I try not to use ambiguous words. It causes me great emotional pain to be interpreted by the reader as to what they think I meant. I am a armchair writer and write because of my experience's in my life, which I want to share with others and get feedback...uninterpreted.

I feel I might have overstepped my communicating writing disability in which case I sincerely apologize. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Paul

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Paul. I cannot agree that you're mindset is a disability. Simple ideas can be a start of great innovations or motivations. At its raw form, it is pure and unadulterated so it can accommodate the unconventional and the untested. See
http://mindsetonline.com/whatisit/about/index.html

Dear Paul,

Just write as it comes from your heart , do not worry what people will think of it , writing is a cathartic experience in any case and one primarily writes for oneself and not for others , it holds true in higher writings also as there is no other person - the honesty of the attempt will more than make up for any deficiencies that may crop up for a person who might critically examine for mistakes in spelling and grammer or style. After all your experiences will be of value to us , since we cannot live your life - it will be valuable to see life through your experiences and life and living . 

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends

© 2024   Created by Theosophy Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service