I continue to research methods and styles and examples of rendering ageless-wisdom type thoughts into video and multimedia form.

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please share what you find, I believe multimedia is the single best way to promote the Truth in the world we live in today. So many possible directions and so many possible possibilities. 

Producing interactive animated web sites would be awesome. Just like online gaming programmers have made games, we could use such to produce engaging environments. Something aesthetically pleasing, similar to some of those published in Born Magazine like "Your Voice." http://www.bornmagazine.org/projects/yourvoice/yourvoice.html or "Owl Wolf Ghost" http://www.bornmagazine.org/projects/owl_wolf_ghost/flash.html. (As the aforementioned are flash based, you may not be able to see them if you're on a mobile device. Flash only works on desktops or mobile systems with flash viewing applications).The new medium is mostly HTML5, CSS3, and jquery, rather than flash based like Born Magazine's projects.

There is a lot of potential within an animated interactive environment, as users can explore in a more dimensional way, complete with many various forms of multimedia to experience and explore.

Cool Mary, those sites are awesome.. Haven't delved into the Flash world (creating) but this looks like it would be a lot of fun to do.. Have you seen any esoteric/occult/theosophy type sites that are developed like those? I'm sure that would be a hard one to do considering all the symbolism and imagery that we can imagine!

AHA! I love this stuff... I'm into graphic design & video editing so this actually stands front & center for me... I find my self also using a lot of symbology, which doesn't stand out to most, but there are some that can actually decipher things like that in an instant. Takes a lot of creativity, but that's the fun part :)

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends

© 2024   Created by Theosophy Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service