I wanted to post a link to this view giving a different viewpoint on the Law of Attraction, etc., and other recent ideas and popular movies relating mystic/esoteric and quantum mechanics subjects. I have not got around to watching the movies yet but still plan to. I doubt I will believe much/anything in the movies because of ideas like this. I think Katinka did a blog post on The Secret in the last year or so and had a skeptical conclusion too... but I would have to re-read her post to recall (if I or anyone re-reads it maybe the link could go below....)

http://www.firstscience.com/home/articles/big-theories/where-physic...

The whole link was not showing up, but the title is 'Where Physics And Mysticism Don't Meet.'

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I tried to log on and post on that site, here is my take on the whole quantum wantum house of straw.
So which trajectory is the speed of light?
The wave, the particle, or the spin?

No this is all bunk. E=MC2, if M=0 then E=0.
High energy anything is higher mass than low energy anything.
Matter can't travel at C; a photon is not matter. It cannot be a particle. It has particle attributes sure. It can not be a wave in and of itself. It has attributes of a wave. Attributes of a wave and attributes of a particle? It is clearly an aggregate of simpler stuff.

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends

© 2024   Created by Theosophy Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service