A DO/Homeopath in New York (near the New York Lodge) is trying to locate people who knew Harry van Gelder (Dora Kunz' brother). Did anybody here know him, or know anybody who knew him?

Views: 2092

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bart,
I may be able to help. You can contact me here - stephen@energyawareness.org
regards,
Stephen Kane

I wonder if there is anything you can tell me about the device Harry van Gelder used. I am curious because of statements made by a chiropractor who is researching and teaching frequency specific microcurrent. All of my library research indicates that the "frequencies" were really dial settings on machines built up to the 1950s and not specific frequencies. Before investing time and money in this potential therapy, I'm trying to research the history.

Thanks,

Domenick J Masiello, DO

Bart
I knew of Harry as a healer in the mid to late 70's and became a client of his in the mid-late 80's. You can contact my at friskydivinity@yahoo.com

Terrell Pulliam
Portland, OR

Terrell,

I wonder if there is anything you can tell me about the device Harry van Gelder used. I am curious because of statements made by a chiropractor who is researching and teaching frequency specific microcurrent. All of my library research indicates that the "frequencies" were really dial settings on machines built up to the 1950s and not specific frequencies. Before investing time and money in this potential therapy, I'm trying to research the history.

Thanks,

Domenick J Masiello, DO

I knew Harry, and Dora, and their mother Melanie Van Gelder Kuntz, when I lived in Ojai.
I visited their home many times over a period of about seven years, meeting there about once a week.
Most of my time was with Melanie, but I often talked to Harry.
He helped a few people that I know and I took them to his office several times.
I will pass this on to the doctor who is interested; so far he has gotten very little information, but, with his permission, I will pass on his name and contact information to you.
Hi, Bart, I remember you from the theos-l list around 1995 after I first accessed the Internet. I knew Dora from meetings at the Seattle lodge around then, but I didn't even remember who Harry was, so I doubt I can help with what you need.

Thanks,

Domenick J Masiello, DO

I am Harry Van Gelder's daughter. Most of his children live in the Pacific Northwest. Please give the NY DO/Homeopath my email address.

Thanks
To Leonie Van Gelder:
Thank you very much, but I can't access your email address. I'll send you his email in a private message.

Bart

Hi,

I am the osteopath/homeopath searching for information about the nature of the treatment device that Harry van Gelder used in his practice. I am particularly interested in the frequencies used. There is a chiropractor who has been teaching and doing research in what she calls frequency specific microcurrent and she claims to have gotten these frequencies from Harry van Gelder. Do you have any information about the whereabouts of the device or about the frequencies used?

Thanks,

Domenick J Masiello, DO

Hello,

My name is Leonie Van Gelder.  I am one of  Harry Van Gelder's children.  You can contact me at

leonievg@gmail.com

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends

© 2024   Created by Theosophy Network.   Powered by