I'd like to open a discussion about a theory concerning how this reality manifests itself.  Ideally I'd like to share some results from years of research I've been doing on this topic.

I'd love to do this in an interactive way.  I have a whole thesis but I'd prefer to discuss this with users on here step by step.

Let's start with the discovery of quantum mechanics (1922). 

The brilliant Thomistic philosopher, Mortimer J. Adler, told a brief story in his book, Angels and Us. He had occasion in the early 1920’s to attend a luncheon at the University of Chicago and was the only philosopher at a table of eminent physicists, among them Niels Bohr who received the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1922. The physicists, Adler wrote, were marveling over the novelty of Bohr’s atomic model and the quantum movement of electrons. According to his atomic model, electrons move in circular orbits at fixed distances from the nucleus, jumping instantaneously among them without moving in between. It was like nothing they had ever heard before! Citing angelic motion, Adler pointed out that this idea was not novel at all.

The Angelic Doctor, St. Thomas Aquinas, wrote about instantaneous movement of angels some 650 years before Bohr’s atomic theory. Because they are spirits without bodies, angels can move discretely from one place to another instantly. An angel can “quit the whole place, and in the same instant apply himself to the whole of another place.” Angels move in what we might today call a “quantum leap.” Adler also noted that this reference made the physicists uncomfortable, which is not surprising since Niels Bohr was an atheist. Adler himself was, at the time, a self-described pagan.

TLDR: some philosopher met Niels Bohr in the early 1920's and realized the movement of quantum particles is not something novel but has a lot of similarities with the description of properties of angels as described by Thomas Aquinas.

Examples of these particles are protons and electrons.  If you take a look at the periodic table you will find the elements are ordered by the atomic index number (number of protons).  In an uncharged atom, the atomic number is also equal to the number of electrons.  The number of electrons and protons define its properties and makes the substance what it is and react chemically like it does.

TLDR: the number of protons and electrons define this reality.  if you change the number, you change/control reality/matter.

This is massively important to the rest of my thesis.  The number of small elemental particles like electrons and protons shape our reality.  This is true now and has been in the past.  Their behavior is very magical and is perceived as almost supernatural.

Am I claiming these elemental particles are angels?  Honestly I don't know.  But there are hints in religious texts that leads one to believe they are or are at least are being controlled by a higher force.

Angels appear in many religious texts.  In my next post I will be focussing on this topic and take you deeper down the rabbit hole.

I would also like to make clear I'm not a christian, muslim or jew.  I have no intention to propagate any religious system.

Views: 833

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In the bible the hebrew word for angel is mal’akh.  In quran the word for angel is malaika.  They are both derived from the aramaic triliteral root M-L-K.  The meaning of this root is "to rule" or "to control".  As such other derivations using this root are used for kings and queens (rulers).  Similar to how a king rules and controls his kingdom, an angel controls material reality.

There are many verses in the abrahamic religious texts describing angels but I will focus on a specific passage inside quran that describes the rule of angels over hell.

Over it is nineteen.

And We have not made the keepers of the Fire except angels. And We have not made their number except as a trial for those who disbelieve - that those who were given the Scripture will be convinced and those who have believed will increase in faith and those who were given the Scripture and the believers will not doubt and that those in whose hearts is hypocrisy and the disbelievers will say, "What does Allah intend by this as an example?" Thus does Allah leave astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none knows the soldiers of your Lord except Him. And mention of the Fire is not but a reminder to humanity.

Quran 74:30-31

In this passage the quran speaks of a number of 19 angels ruling over hell, this number should be a proof to believers and disturb disbelievers.  Now, I've asked many muslims to explain how this 19 is a proof of anything.  I never heared one good explanation.  I've read about the code 19 theory, claiming there is some hidden code inside quran using this number 19 but I've doublechecked their claims and they are based on lies and deliberate wrong counting.

Let's take a look at the description of hell in quran.  It describes a place where people are repeatedly burned by fire.  Black pillars of smoke escape from it.  The best mundane analogy for it is an oven or crematorium.  In a crematorium when a human body is burned, since the human body is mostly composed of carbon and water - carbon escapes as a gas.  This relates to the black pillars of smoke.  It is carbon escaping.  The biggest remainder in the human ashes left behind after the carbon escaped as smoke is potassium.

Potassium has the atomic index number 19.

To be continued

I love this conversation so much. The ideal goal is to advance both Spiritually and scientifically-and to merge the understandings of the two.

So fabulous to see connections being observed between the Macro and the Micro.

The only thing I take exception with is the term Angels. There is too much religious connotations with the term, but the information presented was wonderful

just a side note that angels are almost exclusively in the Abrahamic religions. Without a creator g(G)od they lose their reason to exist. Buddhism, Taoism seem to not need them. Hinduism has a creator but will use specialized gods (maybe Garuda etc.??). That is a possible reason for the connotations which imply a western Abrahamic religion.

just a guess.

I've channeled some information, I believe might help in our understanding. I haven't edited the initial sentences I heard

ANGELS ARE ANGLES OF LIGHT. THE ANGLES OF LIGHT ARE INSTRUCTION SETS
THEY ARE FREQUENCY

WHICH MEANS THEY ARE SOUND

WHICH MEANS THEY ARE GEOMETRIES

SO AN ANGEL CAN BE INVOKED TO WORK ON A VIRTUAL POWER PLANT (CHAKRA)

THIS IS HOW YOU CAN USE THE SOUND OF ALPHABETS TO TUNE YOUR CHAKRAS

SO WE USE ANGELS AND DEMONS ALL THE TIME - WORDS ARE ANGELS AND DEMONS

WORDS ARE FUNCTIONS WITH ABSTRACTED INSTRUCTION SETS

WORDS ARE ABSTRACTED INSTRUCTION SETS WITH A LIMITED SCOPE DEFINED TO THE TASK FOR WHICH IT WAS INVOKED

EG. WHEN YOU START A SENTENCE WITH PLEASE, THE WORD INVOKES AN ABSTRACTED FUNCTION WITH A LIMITED SCOPE DEFINED TO ENABLING THE COOPERATION OF THE ENTITY YOU ARE SEEKING TO ENGAGE WITH.

ALL SOUNDS AND GEOMETRIES ARE EXPRESSIONS OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THEIR FREQUENCY

EVERY SOUND IS A GEOMETRY

ALL SOUNDS ARE THE EXPRESSIONS OF THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE DIVINE FREQUENCY

THE CHANTING OF MANTRAS, VISUALIZATION OF YANTRAS, LISTENING TO SPECIFIC FREQUENCIES, TUNES THE VIBRATION OF YOUR MIND TO A FREQUENCY. THIS IS BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN IS MADE UP Of WATER

humans are a giant electron - this is how a human can move fro one place to another instantaneously (with our awareness)

IS THERE A WAY TO DETERMINE THE SOUND FREQUENCY OR THE YANTRA OF ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES?
CAN A SOUND FREQUENCY OR YANTRA ACTIVATE AN ASTROLOGICAL HOUSE?
HOW DOES THE ASTROLOGICAL HOUSE MAP TO THE CHAKRA?
WHICH CHAKRA MEDITATION CAN ALLOW ME TO ACCESS THE CONSCIOUSNESS IN AN ASTROLOGICAL HOUSE?

ANGELS AND DEMONS ARE PROTONS AND ELECTRONS

OUR ENVIRONMENT IS MADE UP OF PROTONS AND ELECTRONS, THIS MEANS THE ANGELS ARE PRESENT EVERYWHERE

ONCE YOU USE A MANTRA, WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS CHARGING THESE ELECTRONS WITH SOUND FREQUENCY. THIS CHARGE CHANGES GEOMETRY OF THE ELECTRONS AROUND YOU
THE VIBRATION OF THE ELECTRON THEN RESONATES WITH YOU TO ALTER THE GEOMETRY OF YOUR OWN ELECTRONS. AND REMEMBER, THE GEOMETRY IS AN ABSTRACTION OF AN INSTRUCTION SET.

YOUR AWARENESS IS A FREQUENCY WHICH GETS ALTERED BY A YANTRA, ALTERATION OF THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR AWARENESS, CHARGES THE ELECTRONS INSIDE YOU.

WE ARE GIANT ELECTRONS AND OUR ORBITS ARE DEFINED. (I THINK THE DEFINITION OF OUR ORBITS CAN BE FOUND IN OUR HOROSCOPE, IT OFFERS ALL THE ASPECTS OF OUR LIFE AWAITING EXPRESSION BY OUR ACTIONS (I.E ORBITING)

THE REASON IMAGINATION CAN BE USED TO START PROCESSES IS BECAUSE YOUR AWARENESS IS A VIBRATION MADE UP OF ANGELS (SUB ATOMIC PARTICLES -ELECTRONS/PROTONS) THIS FIELD OF INFORMATION CAN BE ALTERED BY RAISING OR LOWERING THE VIBRATORY RATE OF YOUR AWARENESS BY VISUALISING CERTAIN FREQUENCIES. SO FREQUENCIES CAN BE VISUALIZED IN PICTURES? YES!

WHEN A MANTRA IS CHANTED, THE VIBRATION ALTERS THE GEOMETRIC PATTERNS OF THE CHAKRAS. AND AS WE KNOW IT, GEOMETRY AN ABSTRACTED IS AN FIELD OF INFORMATION. THE DIFFERENT GEOMETRIC PATTERNS OR SHAPES CREATED BY THE VIBRATION OF A MANTRA OR YANTRA, IS AN INSTRUCTION SET WHICH ALWAYS STARTS A PROCESS. THIS IS WHY MANTRAS AND YANTRAS ARE KNOWN AS MACHINES.

LOOKING AT A GEOMETRIC FIGURE LIKE A YANTRA, ENABLES YOUR SUB ATOMIC PARTICLES (PROTONS\ELECTRONS)TO RESONATE AT THE FREQUENCY OF YOUR AWARENESS.

Please refer to this great Bill Donahue lecture on Angels as angles of light (photons)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUZnkec69Tc

I agree with Susan that it seems illogical to even bring angels into a topic of quantum physics, as it would only serve to unnecessarily burden the discussion with arguments over semantics and religious biases.

Why would anyone even feel the need to bring such hypothetical into a physics discussion about quantum mechanics and the metaphysical dynamics of light and sound waves which could be efficiently and open-mindedly accomplished without ever utilizing the word 'angel'?

Well, as unrelated and haphazard as that might seem, there does seem to be prior utilizations, however religiously influenced they might have been, where early teachers actually do refer specifically to angels in such direct correlation that it does incite some obligation to consider the intents.

Aquinas was obviously religious. And to any religious person the use of that word speaks to the users traditional understandings. And when considering both, the translation semantics, as well as the various cultural definitions of angels/demons, how do we go about narrowing that range in order to be speaking to one specific?

But, does that dynamic render the discussion beyond worthiness?

Besides the many other references such as Aquinas and those mentioned in the above post, I would also like to add one which even goes as far as to use both angel, and angle, when speaking to cosmic existence and metaphysical potential. To many the reference material is known as The Emerald Tablets, and others as the Hermetic Tablets. Many might scoff at the credibility and even existence of such, but my point irregardless is its use of precisely that which we discuss here. Even to the point of warning about the consequences of traveling out of the circles and through the angles.

In spite of the apparent needless consideration of very controversial religious symbolism, it does seem that there may be some deeper correlation involved in any potential thorough understanding which would obligate any true seeker to open that door, however carefully.

And in such discussion it would be wise to avoid allowing traditional influence to impose upon it. For example, the considering whether 'angels' can 'teleport'. Such infiltration can derail the true intention behind such a discussion.

Yes, there are many esoteric seekers who have very passionate beliefs around angelic beings which they define and imagine in a very specific characterization similar to the angelic features of certain mainstream religions.

But, for the sake of the intention behind this discussion, as I think it was meant, let us avoid such utilization and see if there is any potential here for higher unbiased understanding.
It seems that our history is rife with manipulation, and as a result we find myth built upon myth, just as we find ancient ruins built overtop of even more ancient ruins.

The stereotypical 'angel' of Wetern Civilization is developed from Christian artistic rendition over centuries. In most discussions this image is usually what most people will have in mind.

But from where did this representation evolve? Can we be open-minded enough to form unlimited, unbiased thought processing which enables us to consider origins such as the winged images found in Sumerian accounts, and potentially credible referencing to the metaphysical dynamics of cosmic design and construct?

Are we able to escalate our thought processing to levels uninhibited by the urge to glorify our present finding in denial of the more ancient revelations hidden deeper beneath the layer in which we presently search for answers?

In reality, each individual must reach deeper into their own personal 'digsite' and be able to clearly answer the question of whether or not they seek uncompromised truth, or will settle for the satisfaction of acknowlegment.

Are we looking for 'our versions' of angels, flying high and caught up in the cosmic jetstream of the extraordinarily spectacular, and inevitably crossing from the circle into the angles?

This is the purest form of Divination; the dualistic nature of Sacred Geometry expressing it's most inherent cosmic composition in the different vibrators frequencies of circle and line.

Is The All consuming itself, or is The One and The Other simply continuing the dance with such awkward chaos that neither desires to question which has the lead?

Is the Ouroboros still chasing its tail, or does it have it in its jaws?

The Mystery remains no matter which images becomes more popular, or which recounting wins more retelling.

Whether the winged Sumerian angels of Christian-Pagan recount, or the 'spooky' metaphysical observations of limited exploration, the Cosmic Serpent continues to spiral in infinite evasion of any point in the time passage of its 'Process of Being' where some instantaneous focal point might expose the reality of the tail in relation to the mouth, the chicken or the egg.

Awareness, and Process of Being, by the very nature of its Source, cannot be paused for the sake of comprehensive capture or conclusion. This is the Mystery of the Ancient Serpent Wisdom of the Serpentmasters, which exists in spite of any inevitable mistaken understanding and awareness within any individual aspects of its Whole.

And it is this Mystery which has been passed down through not just Earthly chronicles, but through cosmic formation of accrued Consciousness, and however any fragment of that One Consciousness chooses to identify or Express it.

Angel, or angel, is it even naturally possible to dig that deep, or to see that far?

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends

© 2024   Created by Theosophy Network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service