All Discussions Tagged 'Theosophy' (85)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I am one dimensional thinking with my eyes and two dimensional thinking with my mind.

I have just discovered I was at war with my mind. I thought I was writing literally word for word with each word having my own personal mea…

Started by Paul lee James

5 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

About questions

Joe,  I agree with the questions about Theosophy. I feel there is two plains or dimensions. One material one esoteric. To some the word eso…

2 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

My mindset

I am writing this post with extreme humility. I have a disability called my mindset. When I write I write using words I understand and give…

3 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

Why I have low self esteem.

I have low self esteem because I hate pride and arrogance. I want to be equal to all without prejudice and bias. Where is it written one sh…

10 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

Christian Theosophy - Is it What We Are Doing Here?

Recently in another posting the idea came up that the kind of Theosophy we are doing here is a "Christian Theosophy". In a sense I would li…

Started by Joe Fulton

15 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

The human side vs the spiritual side.

I am aware of my human side it's the spiritual side that confuses me.  I was once touched God which started me on a journey to find that se…

5 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Paul lee James

Ancient Egyptian Demonology Project; PhD positions

Date: 2012, 28 July Ancient Egyptian Demonology Project: Second Millennium BC Academic Supervisor: Dr Kasia Szpakowska; Swansea Universit…

Started by John

10 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Jessica R. Huffmeyer

Phoenix Rising Academy: Goals and Mission Statement

(Note: Phoenix Rising Academy is a collaboration site and friend of Theosophy Network. They are instrumental for us, and help us to  mainta…

Started by John

0 Nov 16, 2012

Repeating history.

Why do we repeat history? We see the mistakes made by others and we do not follow their ways of correcting it. So we repeat them. if their…

3 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

Blavatsky's Theosophy

On Theosophy.Net we look at theosophies as a matter of experience.  They originate as a result of direct experience and are not derived fro…

Started by Joe Fulton

37 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS