Arthur E Gregory's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"I think Steve you may have got it off a bit.. Here's what it is according to Wkipedi…"

Arthur E Gregory replied Sep 23, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"Aside from what Leila mentioned above you have the word "Tasawwuf" which means spiri…"

Arthur E Gregory replied Sep 20, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"This would probably be a good time Ferran to offer this article found at Wiki on the…"

Arthur E Gregory replied Sep 18, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"An interesting article on Yukeswar's calcualtions of the Yugas can also be seen in t…"

Arthur E Gregory replied Sep 18, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"We're in luck Martin! I think it's also important to know there are other calculati…"

Arthur E Gregory replied Sep 17, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"1849-50 Left him and traveled in Turkey, Greece, Egypt, and France. She studied magi…"

Arthur E Gregory replied Sep 17, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"I would say generally that the mystics in Islam have had the same problems or issues…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"Look up "Henry Corbin" the French scholar who translated much of the mystical writin…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"I will let Ferran respond here also but from my own study.. You have the Hadiths at…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"Besides, everyone is capable of poor judgement, too much enthusiasm, or just plain n…"

Arthur E Gregory replied Sep 16, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends