Katinka Hesselink's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like they degenerated pretty seriously then :( Though perhaps each season the…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 25, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"Sweet. I guess my most fundamental belief is that the universe is basically a good…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 24, 2009 to What is your most basic belief?

13 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Richard Ihle

"Yes. Theosophists participate in the World Parliament of Religions. In fact, history…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 24, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009

"Hi Mark, I think this is one of those topics where the experience is beyond logic."

Katinka Hesselink replied May 24, 2009 to Have you ever experienced 'Nothingness'?

20 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Thomas

"Yes - that is, most of his work was in English. There may be some untranslated Dutch…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 22, 2009 to J. J. Van der Leeuw and his work

7 May 22, 2009

"Ah - well put :)"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 21, 2009 to Maya and Sunyata - different or the same?

25 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by David

"Yes, sunyata = emptiness, literally. And yes, you're quoting the Heart Sutra correct…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 21, 2009 to Maya and Sunyata - different or the same?

25 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by David

"Sounds fascinating."

Katinka Hesselink replied May 20, 2009 to Do Human Hearts Carry Memories?

6 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by L.k.A. Kirui

"I'm with Krishnamurti on this one: these experiences aren't that important. What's i…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 20, 2009 to Have you ever experienced 'Nothingness'?

20 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Thomas

"Isn't that what all that talk about being impersonal and not about 'personalities' i…"

Katinka Hesselink replied May 19, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends