Katinka Hesselink's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Since wicca didn't exist yet in Blavatsky's time (or didn't exist in the way it does…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Oct 21, 2011 to Theosophical view about Wicca?

18 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Devilwoman - Tammy

"Right, thanks."

Katinka Hesselink replied Sep 29, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Thanks - that is again helpful. In the last paragraph you refer to having published…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Sep 28, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"I haven't made up my mind yet about the buddhist vs the theosophical version.  As to…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Sep 23, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Yes, I think you'll have to take that as 'according to Katinka's understanding of Bl…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Sep 21, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Since the Mahatma Letters are clearly the source of all details we have for spiritua…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Sep 20, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"@Jon - I have to admit, I can't find the source for that one. Somewhere in the Mahat…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Sep 20, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Happy Birthday Susan!"

Katinka Hesselink replied Sep 19, 2011 to HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSAN!

9 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Olga Stolyarchik

"@John - Yes, human rebirth is definitely not something to desire, but it's only as a…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Sep 19, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"According to David Reigle in this thread devachan is equivalent to Sukhavati. Howeve…"

Katinka Hesselink replied Sep 18, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends