PuzzleSolver's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"I love topics like this.  These are things I ask myself practically every day.  I'm…"

PuzzleSolver replied Jan 3, 2014 to Hypothetical Reasons for Us All

19 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Seth Edwards

"I saw some information quickly where they stated that this OSL is probably the most…"

PuzzleSolver replied Nov 28, 2013 to New archaeological evidence of the beginnings of Buddhism (Nepal)

6 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by John

"OSL is new to me... I wonder if they've thought about using that technique to date t…"

PuzzleSolver replied Nov 27, 2013 to New archaeological evidence of the beginnings of Buddhism (Nepal)

6 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by John

"Haha, I thought I was enlightened once... Ended up being that I was stepping on a na…"

PuzzleSolver replied Nov 26, 2013 to Another Fruitcake Guru? Who you gonna call??? !!!!!

4 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by PuzzleSolver

"Sounds like they have a James Randi style competition... 2.3 Million Ruppees for pro…"

PuzzleSolver replied Nov 26, 2013 to Another Fruitcake Guru? Who you gonna call??? !!!!!

4 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by PuzzleSolver

"The cats out of the bag :)"

PuzzleSolver replied Nov 26, 2013 to Cat Humor

16 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by John

"Ooh nice, that's about the best looking graphic I've seen for it.. will save that fo…"

PuzzleSolver replied Nov 19, 2013 to Drawn to the mysteries within the bible and the Kabbalah.

17 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by PuzzleSolver

"I'm doing a bit of research in the Kabbalah too, it is pretty different from the stu…"

PuzzleSolver replied Nov 18, 2013 to Drawn to the mysteries within the bible and the Kabbalah.

17 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by PuzzleSolver

"Your question made me think of the etymology of Divine... Origin late Middle Englis…"

PuzzleSolver replied Nov 7, 2013 to Monkeys, Gorillas and the word divine.

5 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by John

"Awesome John thanks for making a posting of this..  Just trying to figure out what a…"

PuzzleSolver replied Oct 26, 2013 to Yesseus Mazareus Yessedekeus: The Early Sethian Baptismal Rite

2 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by John

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends