Charles Cosimano's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know about bad. I had a good time. It was one hell of a party and the Pagans…"

Charles Cosimano replied May 26, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"It was, in many ways, a horror so horrible it could only be laughed at. One morning…"

Charles Cosimano replied May 25, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009

"From a personal viewpoint, the WPR was a rather satisfying experience. I got to be a…"

Charles Cosimano replied May 25, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009

"The media response to the 1993 Parliament was devastating to the organizers. The Chi…"

24 May 28, 2009

"I remember when the 15 year old guru was in the Astrodome and the media had a field…"

24 May 28, 2009

"I was at the 1993 WPR with a number of folks from the American section and we were,…"

Charles Cosimano replied May 24, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009

"Are they still using that desk-sized thing they bought in 1972?"

Charles Cosimano replied May 15, 2009 to funny things said by theosophical groups

4 May 15, 2009
Reply by Eldon Tucker

"Two Theosophists is an argument. Three Theosophists is a Study Center. Four Theoso…"

Charles Cosimano replied Apr 9, 2009 to Theosophical Society (Adyar) policy issues

22 Apr 10, 2009

"I have yet to see a serious biography of her that does not mention it."

Charles Cosimano replied Apr 7, 2009 to What Kind of Cigar HPB was smoking?

36 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

"First, there is no question that HPB used marijauna as a pain killer. That is well d…"

Charles Cosimano replied Apr 5, 2009 to What Kind of Cigar HPB was smoking?

36 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends