M. Sufilight's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Charles and friends My views are: I have so far not seen any solid documentati…"

M. Sufilight replied Apr 5, 2009 to What Kind of Cigar HPB was smoking?

36 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

"Dear Martin My views are: Thanks. Interesting candidates. Are they all of them rea…"

M. Sufilight replied Apr 5, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"Dear Martin My views are: Yes, it is the person who addicts himself or herself. I…"

36 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

"Dear Martin She did? I have not heard that before. Anyways. All kinds of mixed dru…"

36 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

"Dear Martin I would like to know who you find to be the most brilliant thinkers sin…"

M. Sufilight replied Apr 5, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009

"Dear Charles and everyone. Just to let you all know. I agree. A part of the theoso…"

56 May 19, 2009

"Thanks Janet. I most certainly will look forward to anything good coming from this.…"

56 May 19, 2009

"Dear friends My views are: H. P: Blavatsky wrote in The Secret Doctrine, p. 271-27…"

M. Sufilight replied Mar 31, 2009 to ADVAITA

17 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by M. Sufilight

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS