M. Sufilight's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear David and friends My views are: Seeking to be helpful. About the planes and…"

M. Sufilight replied May 22, 2009 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

"Dear Duane My views are: Duane wrote: "What a myopic statement you make about AAB…"

M. Sufilight replied May 22, 2009 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012

"Dear friends My views are: Here are some more info, which might prove useful. Par…"

M. Sufilight replied May 21, 2009 to Wisdom teachings versus "Parliament of the World's Religions" and "URI"

24 May 28, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"Sorry about the spelling errors. "Each Seekers duty is towards the universe and the…"

M. Sufilight replied May 21, 2009 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012

"Dear Duane and friends My views are: Nice to see you here Duane. I find some of y…"

M. Sufilight replied May 21, 2009 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012

"Dear Katinka (with a beard in the photo?) and friends... My views are: Katinka wro…"

M. Sufilight replied May 19, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"Dear Brenda and friends My views are: Brenda wrote: "The reason I am writing this…"

M. Sufilight replied May 18, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"Dear friends My views are: Allow me to give you my view using a few words Martin.…"

M. Sufilight replied Apr 27, 2009 to Blavatsky and the Jews

6 May 12, 2010
Reply by Leila Becquer

"The murder story about the assistant was new to me. Do you have a quote on that from…"

M. Sufilight replied Apr 27, 2009 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012

"Dear friends My views are: Lol, Bart. A few words to the threads readers... I do…"

M. Sufilight replied Apr 27, 2009 to [Re: from facebook] Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme

64 Apr 15, 2012

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends