Michael A. Williams's Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"Those are good points, John, but various metaphysical groups have already dealt thos…"

Michael A. Williams replied Dec 5, 2011 to Faster than Light Speed discovered Reconfirmed.

19 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by John

"Thanks, John. I'll let the physicists argue this all out on the scientific level. At…"

Michael A. Williams replied Dec 4, 2011 to Faster than Light Speed discovered Reconfirmed.

19 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by John

"Thanks, John, for responding and posting. We'll see how this plays out. These sets o…"

Michael A. Williams replied Dec 4, 2011 to Faster than Light Speed discovered Reconfirmed.

19 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by John

"Thanks, Joe, excellent. These are the types of seers and writings I was referring to…"

Michael A. Williams replied Nov 22, 2011 to Faster than Light Speed discovered Reconfirmed.

19 Aug 19, 2015
Reply by John

"M., I re-ran the video a little before the 6 minute mark and reviewed the part you m…"

Michael A. Williams replied Nov 19, 2011 to Open-Mindedness

33 May 7, 2013
Reply by Serendipity

"By "Psychological Therapy" I meant the various schools of psychoanalysis, which take…"

Michael A. Williams replied Nov 16, 2011 to Open-Mindedness

33 May 7, 2013
Reply by Serendipity

"I don't have time for a lengthy reply or extensive interchange here, but you're righ…"

33 May 7, 2013
Reply by Serendipity

"I'm with  you, Joe, on cause and effect, and I'm in the school of thought that says…"

33 May 7, 2013
Reply by Serendipity

"Sorry, Joe, but I have to disagree. I find the video very one sided and full of prej…"

33 May 7, 2013
Reply by Serendipity

"Thanks, John, for the info on the book about Maxwell Knight. Having not read the boo…"

Michael A. Williams replied Nov 7, 2011 to Mixed thoughts about Crowley?

22 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Mark Worthington

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends