Mikhayl Von Riebon's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

""Motion is context. We, humans and other rational paradigms,lack the capacity to sen…"

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied Oct 29, 2009 to The End of Time

8 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Mikhayl Von Riebon

"He seems to only describe half the problem. if there is no awareness of time, then t…"

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied Oct 20, 2009 to The End of Time

8 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Mikhayl Von Riebon

"I agree, for me: the pursuit of happiness is the problem. if you are happy with what…"

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied Jun 23, 2009 to Making Daily Life Better...Open Source Theosophy

12 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Martin Euser

"LOL hahaha... I cant wait to see the response from this. thanks for sharing."

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied May 29, 2009 to Looking for Dugpas

55 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Patrique Dordevic

""I am sure others with artistic skills or musical skills recognize it between themse…"

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied May 21, 2009 to Have you ever experienced 'Nothingness'?

20 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Thomas

"beautiful observation, i was starting to wonder if it was just me."

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied May 21, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"thats a Valid point Katinka, and i can understand if the rest of this thread doesnt…"

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied May 20, 2009 to Have you ever experienced 'Nothingness'?

20 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Thomas

"Thats brilliant, id love, if you wouldnt mind, if you might indulge us with some of…"

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied May 20, 2009 to Have you ever experienced 'Nothingness'?

20 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Thomas

"this view would be dependent on that there is 'something' that leaves the body and r…"

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied Apr 10, 2009 to Dangerous Question: A machine in our own image

12 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"very interesting, i think my view on karma differs and i probably dont understand yo…"

Mikhayl Von Riebon replied Apr 10, 2009 to Dangerous Question: A machine in our own image

12 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends