Govert Schuller's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear John, Interesting topic. I've had my sights on the work of the Dalai Lama in th…"

Govert Schuller replied Oct 12, 2013 to Science at the Crossroads

2 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by John

"Dear Captain, Thank you for bringing up this fascinating subject. I read Dawkins' "T…"

Govert Schuller replied Aug 21, 2013 to Prisoners of Memes

12 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Paige

"Dear Maxim, Good question, but very hard to answer, because many, often complex, the…"

Govert Schuller replied Oct 31, 2012 to Blavatsky was a racist and anti-Semitic ?

11 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by John

"I think that the idea that photographic memory is somehow involved in the writings…"

Govert Schuller replied Oct 4, 2011 to What did Blavatsky Miss?

46 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Interesting ideas, Paul. Never thought about photographic memory as a more naturalis…"

Govert Schuller replied Oct 2, 2011 to What did Blavatsky Miss?

46 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Ok. I see what you're referring to. Wonder who might have addressed this controversy…"

Govert Schuller replied Sep 26, 2011 to What did Blavatsky Miss?

46 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"They can get their spot on a diagram that would focus on post-1980 developments in t…"

Govert Schuller replied Sep 26, 2011 to Other Spiritual Groups in Existence Before and After the TS Was Founded

19 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Bruce Noel Walck

"  The Findhorn and Spangler prominence is based on Hanegraaaff's work. Spangler's c…"

Govert Schuller replied Sep 26, 2011 to Other Spiritual Groups in Existence Before and After the TS Was Founded

19 Nov 14, 2011

"Also added, with permission: Family Tree of the Gnostic Legacy Diagram of spiritual…"

Govert Schuller replied Sep 25, 2011 to Other Spiritual Groups in Existence Before and After the TS Was Founded

19 Nov 14, 2011

"Thanks for the feedback.   Yes, New Thought should be included. Try to remember from…"

Govert Schuller replied Sep 25, 2011 to Other Spiritual Groups in Existence Before and After the TS Was Founded

19 Nov 14, 2011

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends