EstrellaFugaz's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Need to read more...to make a decent answer...."

EstrellaFugaz replied Aug 1, 2010 to Besides HPB, Who Has Had the Greatest Influence on The Theosophical Movement?

20 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Patita Dikshita

"i know, answer from "Theosophy for dummies" book."

EstrellaFugaz replied Aug 1, 2010 to Besides HPB, Who Has Had the Greatest Influence on The Theosophical Movement?

20 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Patita Dikshita

"Olcott"

20 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Patita Dikshita

"BTW, i like this writing pad. Does not auto correct the language errors, but it make…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Jun 24, 2010 to Was Blavatsky right that astrology is true?

26 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"Too early to be from the occult brotherhood of the white lodge? so? who's diagram wo…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Jun 24, 2010 to Was Blavatsky right that astrology is true?

26 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"So, the contradicts contradict themselves?? so then, they accept finaly the Mahatma'…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Jun 20, 2010 to Was Blavatsky right that astrology is true?

26 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"Just the post of Christina it is SO GOOD, that i'll have to save it for a later appr…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Jun 13, 2010 to Was Blavatsky right that astrology is true?

26 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"eeee.... I'm still astonished by Christina Estelmaker's diagram. (Still babbling ab…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Jun 13, 2010 to Was Blavatsky right that astrology is true?

26 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"Thanks for the book...BTW, what's happening with the Point Loma TS? I just heard tha…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Dec 1, 2009 to A Good Book for Inquirers

3 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Mark R. Jaqua

"A bit more info in what's the book about??"

EstrellaFugaz replied Dec 1, 2009 to Occult Fiction - Wright's "Jewel of Atlantis"

3 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Mark R. Jaqua

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends