EstrellaFugaz's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, agree with Kaptain Kumar at these points.   Cheers. :-)     "

EstrellaFugaz replied Oct 18, 2011 to The OccupyWallSt movement: The general moment of enlightement?

24 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"I keep thinking with this - sorry of the tought -of that Louis Powels - the creator…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Dec 18, 2010 to AUM and PRANAVA VADA

12 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

"Oh, thanks Paul. Didn't remember that, but sad it is that decisions that some crackh…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Oct 5, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"BTW, I'm hearing right now 'Wait 'till September Ends" from the now more political G…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Oct 5, 2010 to The mosque in the Zero....(o la MOSCA islamica en la 'sopa' multicultural) you name it...

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"Yep, Joe, that's it, We are. By now i've incorporated to the reading, observing it i…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"or the 2012 according to the mayas and other nuts on the net. (of course, all of us…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"I used to read stories of the Mulah Nasrudin. a lot of wisdom insight on them. Funn…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"because they love money better than a real harmony of people."

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"those were not guerrilas -as guerrillas are insurgency not counterinteligence pre-ma…"

57 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

"Does someone knew something about dr. Alan Bain? I got to meet him - in the form of…"

EstrellaFugaz replied Aug 1, 2010 to News From the United Kingdom

5 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by EstrellaFugaz

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS