Brenda Tucker's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Loving the girasas might mean striving to do what we see them do and for this I need…"

Brenda Tucker replied May 19, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"This post (at bottom and in part) was written by M. Sufilight on a different discuss…"

Brenda Tucker replied May 19, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"Katinka, I want to keep people the same and start to accumulate information on the…"

Brenda Tucker replied May 18, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009
Reply by Katinka Hesselink

"You ask, "Why are holistic ideas inadequate?" I would answer, "All ideas are inadeq…"

Brenda Tucker replied May 18, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009

"Who else is working? I am."

56 May 19, 2009

"You two: Martin and Morten are trying to communicate in ways that could be helpful t…"

56 May 19, 2009

"I find a 3rd Volume for sale on Amazon.com however the publication date is given as…"

56 May 19, 2009

"I'm trying to start my own company and so from experience I can tell you that you ne…"

Brenda Tucker replied Apr 2, 2009 to If we were to start the Theosophical Society from scratch, what would we do?

56 May 19, 2009

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends