Brenda Tucker's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"As part of our human evolutionary process, we pass through a period of three races w…"

Brenda Tucker replied Dec 6, 2011 to EVOLUTION

11 Dec 25, 2011
Reply by Jon Fergus

"It says in Wikipedia that Illuminati is used to refer to several groups, both real a…"

Brenda Tucker replied Mar 24, 2011 to Illuminati

49 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Kathryn J. Shattler

"When I first started talking to others about this (people who weren't theosophists),…"

Brenda Tucker replied May 23, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"And there are people, who knowing full well what girasas is, they're going to head f…"

Brenda Tucker replied May 20, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"It seems a bit of a cop out, Alex, when ideas concerning a 6th race are discovered t…"

Brenda Tucker replied May 20, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"I like how you put it and believe me I can use all the help I can get putting it in…"

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"M, When we talk about the 6th race, we are speaking generally about what is to come…"

Brenda Tucker replied May 19, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"Well, Martin, there are still a large number of people arguing evolution. It could c…"

Brenda Tucker replied May 19, 2009 to So if you were the management of the T.S. and you heard about this girasas kingdom invading in the process of forming a 6th race, what would you do?

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"Truth to go then?"

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

"Hi Katinka, I watched the video (and these silly posts don't seem to have quite the…"

21 May 23, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tucker

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends