David Reigle's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as I know, no one has published an identification of the Buddhist text that i…"

David Reigle replied Sep 27, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Thanks, David Melik,for the additional information. Yes, it does seem that almost ev…"

David Reigle replied Sep 19, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Thanks, David, for your comments. I am not aware of a Hindu devachan, nor of the ide…"

David Reigle replied Sep 15, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"On the original question raised here, of whether the Tibetan Buddhist bardos are com…"

David Reigle replied Sep 10, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"The idea of rebirth as an animal is, as you say, standard in Tibetan Buddhism. The T…"

David Reigle replied Sep 8, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Thank you, Captain Anand, for the welcome back. On bardo, Martin, in the 1927 transl…"

David Reigle replied Sep 8, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Devachan is a specific pure land or heaven realm in Buddhism. It is the Tibetan word…"

David Reigle replied Sep 6, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Now posted is the core text of the Nyaya darsana, the Nyaya-sutras by Gotama or Gaut…"

David Reigle replied Jul 4, 2011 to Online Sanskrit Texts Project

39 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Hutwohl

"The Vaisesika-sutras of Kanada form the primary textbook of the Vaisesika darsana. A…"

David Reigle replied Jun 6, 2011 to Online Sanskrit Texts Project

39 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Hutwohl

"1. "What do I feel that esoteric traditions have to offer to today's world of practi…"

David Reigle replied May 1, 2011 to Questions...About Us

14 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Joe Fulton

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS