Bill Keidan's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Michael, I suppose I ought to finish my contribution off before I get on with…"

Bill Keidan replied Sep 13, 2011 to UFO ENCOUNTERS?

51 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by bournemouthsoc

"Thank you for your kind acknowledgement Michaeal. I am afraid I do not know exactly…"

51 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by bournemouthsoc

"Thanks Michael, I am flattered that you should think that I  have something helpful…"

51 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by bournemouthsoc

"Hello again Katinka. I believe contact with aliens (extra terrestrials) comes  about…"

Bill Keidan replied Aug 10, 2011 to Alien contact: a form of clairvoyance?

14 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Bill Keidan

"Robert, there are a lot of points in your reply which indicate that you have really…"

Bill Keidan replied Jan 5, 2011 to Reframing theosophies (Neo-Platonism, Boehme, Blavatsky, etc.): some postulates

23 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"Yes, Robert of course that is true -Theosophy is not identical with Theosophical tea…"

Bill Keidan replied Jan 4, 2011 to Reframing theosophies (Neo-Platonism, Boehme, Blavatsky, etc.): some postulates

23 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"Well said, Martin. I believe that in any case one will be blocked from the highest k…"

Bill Keidan replied Dec 4, 2010 to Reframing theosophies (Neo-Platonism, Boehme, Blavatsky, etc.): some postulates

23 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"All good comments guys, reflecting a sincere attempt to try and link the best of the…"

Bill Keidan replied Dec 4, 2010 to Reframing theosophies (Neo-Platonism, Boehme, Blavatsky, etc.): some postulates

23 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

"Dear Ferran, At the "heart" of it all we are living on a sacred planet, by which is…"

Bill Keidan replied Sep 18, 2010 to Alien contact: a form of clairvoyance?

14 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Bill Keidan

"Dear Ferran, I think your heart is in the right place. I believe you are correct tha…"

Bill Keidan replied Sep 17, 2010 to Alien contact: a form of clairvoyance?

14 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Bill Keidan

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends