Capt. Anand Kumar's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"The Gems form the East section, if it could be converted into a tcker with text cont…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Sep 10, 2011 to How do you prefer to see the forums on the front page?

21 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Thanks Joe and David.   The distinction I wass trying to make, was between "Blog Pos…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Sep 10, 2011 to How do you prefer to see the forums on the front page?

21 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Hello David,   Please find the ideas in the attached gif file."

21 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"The question is for those with advanced knowledge in Physics. In another galaxy, or…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Sep 10, 2011 to math research/skepticism in Theosophy

10 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by David

"Please allow a couple of days to respond, as it needs some thinking. But it is a goo…"

21 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Welcome back David. We missed you."

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Sep 6, 2011 to Tibetan Buddhist Bardo's - comparable to Blavatsky's 'devachan'?

34 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus Casadeus

"Peter, in one hour you maanged to figure out the entire Sukta which I have not been…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Sep 5, 2011 to THE PRITHVI SUKTA

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

"Indeed Heidi rocks. And Joe, you do too, for posting this.  "

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Sep 4, 2011 to A BIG "THANK YOU" TO HEIDI MAYCROFT!!!!

6 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"  Yes, I think both are same numbers. One I got from was Ministry of External Affair…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Aug 30, 2011 to Spirituality Triumphs! Applied Theosophy at Work

22 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"Thank You John for this update. Perhaps you may consider inbuilt feature of Windows…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Aug 30, 2011 to Spirituality Triumphs! Applied Theosophy at Work

22 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends