Capt. Anand Kumar's Discussions (518)

Discussions Replied To (363) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Anna for posting the link. For me, watching the face of David Reig…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 8, 2011 to response on the video KALAHANDRA, made by David Reigle

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by anna sclar

"Hello Anna, welcome.   Where is this video? Could you kindly post a link. Thanks"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 7, 2011 to response on the video KALAHANDRA, made by David Reigle

9 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by anna sclar

"Fascinatingly true staement, Joe. Indeed one needs to acknowledge the contribution o…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 7, 2011 to Thought Guided Computer

4 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

"I couldn't agree more. In early 80's I attended one discourse by Swami Prabhupada, t…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 7, 2011 to Thought Guided Computer

4 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

"Steve Jobs was a mercurial genius. An innovator par excellence. The loss is greater…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 5, 2011 to Steve Jobs Dead at 56

23 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Michael A. Williams

"Historically, use of pseudonym has been in prcatice in literature for considerations…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 5, 2011 to Authority Figures and Pseudonyms

11 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Ian James

"  US economy may falter and Greece will have money only until mid-November.   Any st…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 4, 2011 to Wall Street Riots ... A Protest Against Unlimited Greed

30 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jon Fergus

"Joe, you are a walinkg encyclopedia on theosophy."

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 4, 2011 to Besides HPB, Who Has Had the Greatest Influence on The Theosophical Movement?

20 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Patita Dikshita

"I have often wondered where all the money has gone which has caused untold suffering…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 3, 2011 to Wall Street Riots ... A Protest Against Unlimited Greed

30 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jon Fergus

"One would like to think all three that you mention, Joe. Without right thought and r…"

Capt. Anand Kumar replied Oct 1, 2011 to Artificial Leaf Makes Fuel From Sunlight - And a Question

4 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends